1. Verified customer
€1000 – the maximum amount of 1 single payment.
5000€ – maximum amount per week, max. 4 transactions in total.
8000€ – limit per month (limit is automatically renewed after 30 days), maximum 10 transactions.
10 transfers – the limit of the number of transfers for 30 days
15000€ – limit per year (limit is renewed automatically after 365 days)
48 transfers – the limit of the number of transfers for 365 days
In case of any problems with the limits in the profile or their inconsistency with the data in this article – contact us urgently: firstname.lastname@example.org
No of transactions:
- 4 transactions/daily,
- 10 transactions/monthly to Send or Receive (identified by profile of sender and name and surname of receiver)
Other common service limits
- One Receiver can receive transfers from maximum 2 senders (by name and surname of sender) in a month
- One Sender can send to maximum 5 different receivers per month
- We don't send money to business accounts.
- If two different receivers have the same name and surname, BF system will identify them as one receiver
- If the name and surname of Sender and Receiver are the same - they share limits between each other
*Monthly means 30 days (not calendar)
**Annually means 365 days (not calendar)
If Your transfer amount exceeds the set limits, you will see an error message.
If you want to send an amount that exceeds the limits, you can create several transfers that do not exceed individual limits.
If the error message does not disappear after this, we recommend checking and increasing the transaction limits set in Your Bank.