Customer can send money using the Mobile application:
1) Register in the system using your phone number. Please use the sender's country number. Confirm the owner of the personal profile (verification procedure).
- Enter your profile information, including your residential address and additional profile information.
2) Enter money transfer details (amount, sending and receiving currencies)
3) Choose the recipient’s bank in Nigeria, enter the bank account number, name and surname of the receiver of the transfer.
*Please note that the first transfer is carried out after re-verification, through Sofort \ Klarna payment.
4)Pay for the transfer using Sofort \ Klarna payment.
After the first successful transfer approved by payment from the account - the system will provide you with additional functions:
- payment by card: debit or credit card (you can use any Visa or MasterCard card to make a transfer)
- payment from the account number
5) Transfer crediting is instant or it can take up to 1 business day (it depends on the processing of crediting by the beneficiary's bank).
Also note that delivery of the money as transactions made via SOFORT/KLARNA payment options will take minimum of 2 working days and maximum of 7 working days.