You have to create a personal profile in the Spoko app before making a first transfer. Please make sure that you shared your genuine and latest data to create a personal profile when registering your account (Pro tip: enter data using Latin letters, in other words, enter data from your passport or ID card).
You will be asked to enter your personal data such as: first name, last name, registration address, email address, and phone number in your personal profile to avoid additional verification and speed up processes . Also, accurate and correct personal data allows us to contact you if necessary.
Making a transfer via Spoko is easy! You should do the following:
- (Register or) Log into your personal account using Spoko's pin code ;
- Use in-app calculator an select targeted country, transfer’s amount, currency and delivery method, and press "Send money"
- attach a document and a personal selfie for profile verification and transfer
- enter the name \ surname in English letters of the recipient's card
- enter the recipient's card number and sender's card information (card number, expiration date and CVV code)
- confirm the transfer at the request of the sender's bank
- send a money order through Spoko
Something went wrong? No worries , you can always initiate our in-app chat if you require of professional assistance .